Carolina Angeles van Waart Galmes can collect information about the search habits of users of the Web site through cookies or log files. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. They will be installed only if the user remains and continues browsing the Web Site, understanding that consent use and installation. Below we provide detailed information about what is a cookie, what it is, what types of cookies we use, what are your goals and how you can configure or disable them if desired.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and what can be improved.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our Web Site.
In no case the cookies could harm your computer. In contrast, they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
1. According to the entity that manages:
– Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which provide the service you request.
– Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that does not manage us, but another entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
2. Depending on the length of time they remain active:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the user leaves the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. They are used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on one occasion, for example, a list of products purchased.
– Persistent Cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time the user makes a return visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use, generally, to facilitate customization services, for example, to set the default language.
3. According to its purpose:
– Cookies techniques: They are those necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. Allow for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content to disseminate videos or share content via social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria features, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where accesses the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: those that allow us to quantify the number of visits and the mode of access and interaction with the website and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most effective way possible, the advertising space that could be included in our website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the Internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Here are the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
|_icl_current_language||Cookie that uses the WPML plugin of language management of WordPress, which keeps the currently selected language.|
|wpml_referer_url||Cookie that uses the WPML plugin of language management of WordPress, which keeps the address of the current page to redirect to the same page, if language change.|
|_ga||Cookie used by Google Analytics|
|_gat||Cookie used by Google Analytics|
|_gali||Cookie used to determine whether the notice has been accepted cookies and visitor data to analyze using Google Analytics.|
|cookie-law-bar:||Cookie that stores if the user has accepted the notice Cookies, so do not show the notice or the Accept button.|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible to change the Website services offered therein. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not include a cookie, but always will refer to cookies identical to those registered in this list purposes.
How can the user to configure or disable cookies?
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting options of your Internet browser. If that does not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may be unable to access some of the services and their experience on the Website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Chrome for Android
In Carolina Angeles van Waart Galmes we never store personal data of our users, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services that we provide or receive information about promotions and content of interest.
When browsing and continue on our Web site indicates that the user is consenting to the use and installation of the cookies set out above, and subject to the conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.
Carolina Angeles van Waart Galmes – Last Review: March 2017.